Monday, January 21, 2013
A Blog Award!
I've been given a blog award!
Thanks to Debora Dennis for the honor of nominating my blog for the Reality Award.
Now, according to the rules of the award, I need to share 7 facts you might not know about me... (and probably don't care to know, but rules are rules)
1. I don’t like to go barefoot. I feel naked.
2. I love cheese. Just between you and me, there I days when I choose cheese over chocolate.
3. I still work on stories writing longhand sometimes.
4. I love action movies. If it’s blowing up, burning, or there’s a car chase, I’m there.
5. I really don’t like it when people casually use the word “hate”. To me it’s serious; it’s powerful, and should be saved for special occasions.
6. I drink as much black/green tea as I do coffee. I believe in equal opportunity caffeinating.
7. I don’t like horror movies, but have no trouble reading paranormal/horror stories. Go figure.
And now the rules say I must nominate other worthy bloggers because they inspire me with their ideas, their creativity and their positive words!
Chelle Sandell at http://chellesandell.blogspot.com/
Tina Vaughn at http://tinaevaughn.blogspot.com/
Rebecca Rose at http://authorrebeccarose.blogspot.com/
Autumn Piper at http://piperpatter.blogspot.com/
Kate Reedwood at http://katereedwood.blogspot.com/
And because every award comes with a few rules, here's the rules of the Reality Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Share 7 little-known facts about you.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers to bestow the award upon.
5. Contact them and let them know to come pick up their award at your blog!