Monday, August 23, 2010

Manic Monday

Pretty sure you've all had one. If it's today, my heart goes out to you.

Lots of away from the keyboard things going on today, just wanted to let you know what's in store the rest of the week.

Starting tomorrow, we'll get the Writer Biz segment up and running. I'll spend a day or two on a quick review, and bring us up to speed on the marketing plan, and we'll take it from there.

At the end of the week there'll be a new segment starting up, called Not New Review or What's on the Back List. Tell me which title you like, and we'll use that one.

The rule is, it has to be at least two years old, or older. No current releases allowed.

Have you ever read a brand new release, loved the author and then went hunting for the books on their back list? I've done that with several authors, and just want to pass along some stories I've enjoyed very much, in hopes that you'll enjoy them too.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Mine wasn't as manic as I feared. My considerate bosses have gone easy on this, my first day back from a two-week break. Looking forward to the segment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pretty manic Monday morning. Started out my day basically clueless what I was supposed to do with my 1st 2 classes. whew. glad that's over! Today will be much better,, I'm sure of it.
    And bless you for reviewing "older" books. Seems like after the first couple months, that's the end of any media interest in a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Maya. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a better day today, Piper. I've slowly started to unpack my books which are mostly keepers. And now I'm reminded again what great stories they were.

    ReplyDelete