Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July

To All of My American Friends - Happy Fourth of July!!

I know it's not fashionable, and it's certainly not PC these days to really like much of anything. Unless it's celebrities. It seems to be far more popular to point out the flaws or differences in everything. All I can say about that is if you look for the flaws, you'll find them.




Our country is far from perfect, she could use some work, but I love her still. I'm damned proud to be an American. And I'll be forever grateful to the men and women who came before me to make this country free. Our independence is a gift to us, that came with much sacrifice. We should celebrate!

Here we'll be celebrating with umbrellas because it's raining. I hope the sun is shining where you are. Enjoy the holiday!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your 4th of July was awesome! We had a nice, cool and dry one in Arkansas. Perfect for lighting up the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. I love to watch fireworks. Glad you had a great holiday!

      It rained here. All day. On the third, fourth, fifth, and it's still raining today. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hubby thinks it's childish, but...I love fireworks. And parades.

    ReplyDelete