Friday, May 3, 2013

Life with Lucy #12

Happy weekend eve. Not too many pictures today. Lucy’s busy at school. She’s got sit, down, stay, heel, and come pretty much figured out. Which we think is awesome for a dog. Especially a spoiled one who lives with moi, the treat lady.

However, we had company recently, and the paramount things they wanted were for her to shake hands, and roll over. Who would have thought? Not us, apparently. Now she’s learning how to roll over. Have you ever tried to teach a dog to roll over? It’s not as easy as it sounds. For kicks, try to photograph it while you’re doing it. Fuhgeddaboutit. Not happenin’.

When she gets a little better at it, and I have another set of hands to take photos, I’m sure she’ll be happy to get me to post some pics. In the meantime, Lucy and I wish you a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when we taught the family Springer Spaniel, Lady, to roll over when I was growing up. Fun. LOL. My mom always called that dog stupid, but I swear I thought she was a genius because not only could she roll over and shake hands, but I taught her if I put out my right hand, she'd put out hers, and if I put out my left, she'd do that also. Quite the amazing dog, no? lol
    Training dogs is fun...sounds like you're enjoying Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete