Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Motivation

Ah, it’s frickin’ Monday, again. Yep, that’s pretty much how I feel about it. Some days the words don’t come easy. Or in my case, they don’t come at all. 

I came across something that helped to motivate me though. It can be used in lots of situations, but in this case, I think it works well for writers.





Isn’t it awesome? It helped me get over the Monday blues, and get my butt in gear. Reminding me that my success, or failure, depends on me. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Mondays used to be my favorite because it meant that the guys went back to work and school...but now that I'm working? Ugh. I feel the same. Hopefully I'll focus more on my writing during lunch though because I won't have internet distracting me. Ha. Have a productive week, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too. Here's wishing you no distractions at lunch, and that the words just flow. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Awww. You're such a sweetheart. Thanks, Mr. V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, but don't tell anyone. I got an image to think of.

    ReplyDelete